About a decade ago, online shopping pioneers such as Amazon.com were just struggling to find an audience for the new concept. Fast-forward to today and the situation is totally different. Businesses and companies that are not leveraging the internet are losing a lot of potential exposure. The majority of people are comparing prices and shopping online, right from the convenience of their homes. But how can these people make sure that they actually get the best deals every time they set out to shop via the World Wide Web? This article provides some essential tips how.
If your primary goal is to score awesome, money-saving deals, you can start from sites that hunt bargains on your behalf. These are website platforms that scour the web to find the most significant discounted items, saving both money and time for you. The good news is that these sites are actually many. Here are a few of the most popular ones:
- com – awesome deal hunting site that keeps an open eye to find offers on millions of products from over 2000 reputable retailers, and works with merchants to provide exclusive deals that you won’t find elsewhere. This site is updated at least 200 times daily, so you should check it as often as possible whenever you need to shop.
- Ben’s Bargains – this is another valuable deals site that brings together bargain offers from over 2000 retailers. It’s updated at least 150 times daily, with helpful filtering options.
- Brad’s Deals – find the best coupons, rebates, sales prices and store rewards from 3,800+ retailers. One of the best things about this deals site is that it’s so easy to navigate, plus you can sort deals by popularity and time posted.
- com – features great deals from 6, 000+ stores and companies, organized in 300 categories and updated daily. In addition, Offers.com directs to local deals in over 75 cities.
- com and Slickdeals.net – great deals websites with hundreds of offers posted on their forums daily.
Find the Lowest Price
Looking out for the lowest price is another way to find great deals online. Price-comparison sites output lists of retailers offering a specific pride and provide details related to shipping costs, ratings and seller information. Google Shopping and PriceGrabber.com are the two leading price comparison sites. However, you can also get instant price comparisons via FreePriceAlerts.com, which is effectively a browser add-on. You can install on Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari and Firefox browsers, plus you don’t have to register to get this tool.
Before you make the buying decision when shopping online, it helps to check for coupon and promo codes for the specific product you’re interested in. Coupons are special codes that are entered during checkout to activate a pre-determined discount. Most retailers will advertise coupons through email lists, social media as well as on their websites whenever they are available. A quick Google search should get you started on the right note. Other than that, you can check RetailMeNot.com, CouponSherpa.com and Rather-Be-Shopping.com to find the latest coupon codes on a massive variety of products from scores of vendors.
You can cleverly use gift cards to save money on your online shopping. CardCash and Gift Card Granny are two excellent sites that sell merchant’s gift cards at a discounted price. Purchase a discounted gift card and use it to buy products so that you end up saving money.
Since high shipping fees can also greatly add to the cost of a product, you can benefit from free shipping deals from FreeShipping.org. This site highlights shipping coupons from over 4,000 merchants, including Target and Best Buy.